Dr. Viviana Banulescu
General Dentistry Specialist
Dr. Viviana Banulescu graduated from UMF Carol Davila in 2005. Later, she deepened in turn almost all branches of dentistry through numerous courses and specializations, so that, following the accumulated clinical experience, she manages to look at any case with an overall vision, which qualifies her to treat patients who need complex oral rehabilitation.
He has been working in the Miko Dental clinic since 2022, thus benefiting from the support of a multidisciplinary team together with which he restores the health, functionality and, last but not least, the smile of the patients, the most beautiful reward at the end of each successful treatment.
– Competence Pedodontics-2006-2007
– Courses in fixed prosthetics – Dr. Dragos Smărandescu – 2008-2009
– Intensive, theoretical and practical Endodontics Course – Dr. Camil Ianes Timisoara-2011
– Fixed prosthetics and occlusology courses AMEDEO-2013
– DIRECT Congress 2014
– Implantology courses Sweden & Martina -2014-2015
– International Symposium of Piezo Surgery – Barcelona 2015
– Theoretical and practical course Immediate loading All on 4 All on 6- 2016 Dr Enrico Marcon Clinic, Padua
– Course “Choosing the implant according to anatomy and bone morphology” -2018
– Interactive prosthetics course on implants B.O.P.T.- 2019
– NYU Dental Leaders Bucharest Dentistry Summit -2019
– Premium Day- 19th International Symposium – Padova 2022
– Implanto Days Congress, 2017, 2018, 2019 editions
– Congress of the Romanian Aesthetic Dentistry Society, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022 editions.